Subcribe to back in stock notification
WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS IN EARLY SPRING 2022!
Please sign up for Back-in-Stock notifications and you will automatically be notified when the product is available to order!
Easy-to-use sugar that is ready for mixing when ready to go to the field.
PRODUCT INFORMATIONA unique blend of readily available sugars and fulvic acid ideal for use on all soils and plants. Syntose FA easily incorporates into current operations, readily mixing with starter fertilizers and other key nutrients and chemistries. The unique combination of ingredients, coupled with Conklin’s commitment to quality, provides a distinctive, beneficial and simple to apply product.
PRODUCT FEATURESBenefits of Syntose FA®:
- Sugars provide the necessary energy to stimulate microbial life in soil, promoting healthy plant-soil ecology.
- Fulvic acid is a natural chelating agent and can easily penetrate plant cells, helping the plant take up nutrients.
- Easy to use and tank mix – no hassles trying to dissolve granular sugar sources.
- Each pint of Syntose FA provides 1 lb of sugar.
- Value in both soil and foliar applications.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers [[INSERT ANY OTHER PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED]]), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.