Sanox II® Disinfectant Cleaner
Subcribe to back in stock notification
This hospital-strength, SUPER CONCENTRATED, formula disinfects hard, non-porous surfaces as it kills illness-causing germs, viruses and bacteria.
This proven, "one-step" disinfectant cleaner-sanitizer-fungicide-mildewstat-virucide formula is effective up to 400 parts per million (PPM) hardness in the presence of 5% serum contamination.
- Kills HIV-1 on pre-cleaned, hard non-porous surfaces and is also registered with EPA as a registered "antimicrobial" for Avian (Bird) Flu Disinfectants. (see attached documentation below)
- 1 pint of Sanox II concentrate ----- will make 48 - 22 oz spray bottles of disinfectant !
- Equals $0.21 per sprayable bottle
- OVER 1,056 ounces of disinfectant in 1 concentrated pint of Sanox II = $0.01 per oz of sprayable disinfectant
- Compare against Lysol disinfectant at $5.75 for ONE 19 oz spray can = $0.30 per oz
- 1 gallon of Sanox II concentrate ----- will make 384 - 22 oz spray bottles OR 64 gallons of usable disinfectant
- Equals $0.12 per sprayable 22oz bottle
8,192 ounces of disinfectant in 1 concentrated gallon of Sanox II = $0.006 per oz of usable disinfectant
- Compare against Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Cleaner at $36.99 for 128 fl = $0.29 per oz
- Sanox II is the BEST VALUED disinfectant on the market
- Super concentrated and easy to mix; just add 2 tsp per 22-oz bottle of water, or 2 oz per 1 gallon of water for hospital-strength cleaning.
- Sanox II is Non-flammable (compared to other brand name disinfectant aerosols)
- Use Sanox II® in homes, hospitals, medical offices, health care institutions, nursing homes, day care centers, restaurants, convenience stores, commercial kitchens, schools, colleges, locker rooms, prisons, commercial and industrial work facilities and factories, cruise ships, military installations and vehicles, shower and bath areas, hotels, office buildings, salons, boats, cars, mobile homes, etc.
- Use Sanox II® in USDA inspected food-processing facilities, dairy farms, hog farms, poultry and turkey farms, kennels, pet animal quarters, zoos, pet shops and animal laboratories.
- Sanox II® is a versatile disinfectant for Veterinarian, Animal Care and Farm Premise applications.
- Sanox II® also sanitizes litter boxes, kennels, diaper pails, and garbage cans and fights mold, mildew, and fungus in damp or humid areas.
SANOX II® DISINFECTANT CLEANER
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers [[INSERT ANY OTHER PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED]]), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.