Liquid AMS water conditioner and drift retardant to enhance chemical effectiveness
We cannot ship this product into: AR CA DE ID MS UT WA AR CA DE ID MS UT WA
Easier handling, faster blending and reduced plugging
Designed primarily for use with herbicide labels, which specify ammonium sulfate (AMS) for water conditioning. Formulated as a liquid product for easier handling, faster blending, and elimination of plugging problems inherent with many dry ammonium sulfate products. Each quart of Complete contains 0.85 pounds of AMS.
- Highest-quality spray-grade AMS
- Contains drift retardant
What are the usage rates for Complete?
- One gallon of Complete contains 3.4 pounds of spray-grade ammonium sulfate(AMS).
- The general recommendation is to add 2 1/2 to 5 gallons of Complete per 100 gallons of spray, which will provide 8.5 to 17.0 pounds of AMS per 100 gallons.
- The addition of Complete to a tank mix should always follow the review of herbicide labels and their procedures, rates, and application requirements.
Conklin recommends using a water analysis to determine the specific amount of Complete needed for your water conditions.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers [[INSERT ANY OTHER PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED]]), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.