Keeps your spray solution on the target
We cannot ship this product into: AR CA DE ID MS WA AR CA DE ID MS WA
Cuts down on chemical losses by creating larger and more uniform droplets, while maintaining an effective spray pattern. By reducing drift, applicator exposure is minimized. Increases accuracy, gives the option to spray in light wind conditions, and carries the spray deeper into the canopy. One to 16 ounces treats 100 gallons of spray solution.
- Larger, more uniform droplets
- Spray in light wind conditions
What is Bulls Eye?
Bullseye Drift Management/Deposition Aid is a 30% active anionic polyvinyl polymer drift retardant and deposition aid adjuvant. Bullseye increases the surface tension of agricultural solutions, forming larger, uniform droplets in a general size range of 150 to 200 microns. The increased surface tension reduces the volume of small fragmented, driftable particles, allowing for a higher degree of active deposition. Bullseye is compatible with most water-soluble and wettable powder pesticides, desiccants, and cotton defoliants when applied by aerial application or standard ground spray equipment.What are the benefits of Bullseye?
What are the usage rates for Bullseye?
- Forms larger, more uniform spray droplets
- Reduces drift to non-target areas
- Increases percentage of material to target plants
- Improves pesticide efficiency and effectiveness
- Highly concentrated formulation for more economy
- Easy to dispense and mix
- Safe to handle and use
There is a range of proper usage for Bullseye:
- 1 to 32 ounces per 100 gallons of solution.
- Most ag sprays will require 1 to 8 ounces per 100 gallons of solution.
- Always read the pesticide and Bullseye labels for complete information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers [[INSERT ANY OTHER PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED]]), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.