Fuel Mate Plus®
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Improves fuel efficiency by restoring and maintaining fuel system performance.
Restores and maintains top fuel system performance in gasoline-powered vehicles and equipment. Used as recommended, the product provides daily protection from the performance-robbing buildup of deposits and debris and extends injector, spark plug and fuel pump life. Fuel Mate Plus also stabilizes fuel and inhibits fuel varnishing during off-season storage of vehicles, motorcycles, snowmobiles, and watercraft. Just add 1 ounce of Fuel Mate Plus to every 10 gallons of gasoline using the size below most appropriate for you.
- Improves efficiency
- Keeps carburetors and injectors clean
- Inhibits fuel system rust and corrosion
- Minimizes intake valve deposits
- Reduces exhaust emissions
- Helps extend engine life
- Will not harm catalytic converters
Fuel Mate Plus also acts as a gas stabilizer. It keeps gas fresh in seasonal vehicles or equipment, provides longer storage life, and prevents fuel varnishing.
FUEL MATE PLUS USAGE
For best performance with gas vehicles, including Marine, ATVs, and others:
- Add 1 ounce of Fuel Mate Plus to 10 gallons of gasoline.
- One pint treats 125 to 160 gallons.
- Add Fuel Mate Plus before filling the tank with gasoline.
- Use at every fill up to keep the engine clean.
- Do not exceed two times recommended treat rate.
For small engines, e.g., lawnmowers:
- Add Fuel Mate Plus to gas can before using.
- Do not exceed 2 ounces per 5 gallons.
- For best results, use 4-Power® G before using Fuel Mate Plus.
Can I use Fuel Mate Plus in two-cycle engines?
Fuel Mate Plus can be used in all two-cycle engines including boats, PWCs, snowmobiles, motorcycles, and lawn, and garden equipment. Fuel Mate Plus can be used in gas/oil for pre-mix engines or added to the gas for oil-injected engines.
Fuel Mate Plus will help keep the engine, carburetor, and exhaust valve clean for better performance. Plus, it will stabilize the gas/oil mixture for longer storage life.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers [[INSERT ANY OTHER PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED]]), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.