Fastrack® Ruminant Gel
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Help stabilize animals' digestive systems by supporting their appetite and immune system.
We cannot ship this product into: AK DC HI RI
Supplement for cattle and other ruminants to provide organisms to support a healthy digestive tract during periods of irregular feed intake caused by shipping, ration, and extreme weather changes. Same as ruminant bolus, only in a gel.
Shipping days for overnight option: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. No Fastrack® Gel products will be shipped via UPS on a Friday or over any holiday.
Product Disclaimer: Perishable and must be stored in a cool, dry place not to exceed 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
Shipping Disclaimer: Conklin Fastrack® Gel products must be shipped using overnight delivery to ensure best quality and microbial viability. The customer will be responsible for ALL shipping charges. You must specify overnight shipping in the special instructions box upon checkout if you would like your product shipped overnight.
Replacement Disclaimer: Conklin will no longer replace Fastrack® Gel products damaged due to heat during shipment via means other than overnight delivery.
Fastrack® products are non-returnable.
Summer Cold-Pack Items
To ensure porduct does not degrade in transit, the following items are only shipped—Monday through Wednesday, April 1 through Sept. 30—with cold packs.
- Fastrack® Ruminant Gel
- Fastrack® Canine Gel
- Fastrack® Jump-Start™ Gel
- Fastrack® Nonruminant Gel
- Fastrack® Equine Gel
- Feedstore® Live Hay Inoculant
- Feedstore® Generation II Live Silage Inoculant
- Probiotic Support™, also included in His Essential Pack, Her Essential Pack, Family Essential Pack, Essential Nutrition Auto-Order, and LIFETRACK® Digestive Twin-Pack
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers [[INSERT ANY OTHER PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED]]), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.