Amplify-D® Dry Seed Emergence Aid
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Dry Powder Seed Emergence Aid with Micronutrients
Dry Seed Emergence Aid with Micronutrients
This planter-box-applied product is an easily identifiable blue powder with talc to improve seed flow and lubrication, reducing the effects of high humidity. Use 2.5 pounds to treat 500 pounds of small-seeded crops or 1,000 pounds of large-seeded crops.
PRODUCT FEATURESWhat are Amplify-D® and Amplify-L®?
Amplify-D and Amplify-L are seed emergence aids which are registered with the various states as low analysis fertilizers. These products contain an additional amount of the adenosine mono phosphate (AMP) found naturally in seeds.
By providing the seed with additional AMP and fertilizer, seedling vigor is enhanced and emergence is improved. The plant gets off to a quicker, more uniform start and performs better over the growing season. That translates into the potential for faster maturity, better yields, and higher profits. Seeds treated with Amplify-D or Amplify-L are more able to withstand stressful conditions (cold, wet conditions) commonly experienced during planting.
Amplify-D and Amplify-L will not interfere with pesticide performance. Corn, milo grain sorghum, wheat and other small grains, alfalfa, cotton, and small-seeded grasses have demonstrated consistently profitable results.
- Amplify-L is a liquid seed treatment applied at a rate of one pound per 700 pounds. (small seeded crops such as alfalfa) -1,500 pounds. (large seeded crops such as corn) of seed (follow label instructions for proper dilution and application).
- Amplify-D is applied at a rate of 2 - 4 ounces per 50 pounds of seed (follow application guide in ca ontainer).
- Corn and cotton: 2 ounces per 50 pounds
- Wheat and other small grains: up to 4 ounces per 50 pounds.
- In general, all types of grass seed and many vegetable crops will respond well to Amplify products. Trial usage is recommended only for crops not listed on the label.
If Amplify-D is stored under cool, dry conditions, the product should remain effective for at least three seasons.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers [[INSERT ANY OTHER PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED]]), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.