Improves fuel efficiency by restoring and maintaining fuel system performance.
Restores and maintains top fuel system performance in gasoline-powered vehicles and equipment. Used as recommended, the product provides daily protection from the performance-robbing buildup of deposits and debris and extends injector, spark plug and fuel pump life. Fuel Mate Plus also stabilizes fuel and inhibits fuel varnishing during off-season storage of vehicles, motorcycles, snowmobiles, and watercraft. Just add 1 ounce of Fuel Mate Plus to every 10 gallons of gasoline using the size below most appropriate for you.
- Improves efficiency
- Keeps carburetors and injectors clean
- Inhibits fuel system rust and corrosion
- Minimizes intake valve deposits
- Reduces exhaust emissions
- Helps extend engine life
- Will not harm catalytic converters
Fuel Mate Plus also acts as a gas stabilizer. It keeps gas fresh in seasonal vehicles or equipment, provides longer storage life, and prevents fuel varnishing.
FUEL MATE PLUS USAGE
For best performance with gas vehicles, including Marine, ATVs, and others:
- Add 1 ounce of Fuel Mate Plus to 10 gallons of gasoline.
- One pint treats 125 to 160 gallons.
- Add Fuel Mate Plus before filling the tank with gasoline.
- Use at every fill up to keep the engine clean.
- Do not exceed two times recommended treat rate.
For small engines, e.g., lawnmowers:
- Add Fuel Mate Plus to gas can before using.
- Do not exceed 2 ounces per 5 gallons.
- For best results, use 4-Power® G before using Fuel Mate Plus.
Can I use Fuel Mate Plus in two-cycle engines?
Fuel Mate Plus can be used in all two-cycle engines including boats, PWCs, snowmobiles, motorcycles, and lawn, and garden equipment. Fuel Mate Plus can be used in gas/oil for pre-mix engines or added to the gas for oil-injected engines.
Fuel Mate Plus will help keep the engine, carburetor, and exhaust valve clean for better performance. Plus, it will stabilize the gas/oil mixture for longer storage life.